Happy new year 2019

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Linkai.

• Dear SneakyWolves-Community

Another year has reached it's end and has now gone by, 2018 we will remember you!

Even though, I cannot talk over the whole span of the year, I can talk over the time since I am member of our little community here.

You know, since I am part of SneakyWolves, my year was definitely a brighter, a happier one.

It is a great honor for me to watch our community grow and thrive under the gentle care of my dear friends Kai, Pierre, Adrian, Marcel, Lou, Dennis ... and essentially everyone who is either part of the leader group of Sneakywolves or who is one of our members.

We have gained many faces over the year and I can proudly present SneakyWolves as it stands today.

I know we have come a long way, and I can assure you, we will continue with our progress.

The loving care I have seen here is something we can cherish and I am proud to say that I helped along.

But we wouldn't be able to do so if it weren't for you, yes you! You there in front of the screen reading this text.

A community is all about its members and those who participate in it.

So, thank you for your support!

I have seen many people over the years, even though I am only 20 years old, but I know good people when I see them and I can proudly say there is not one person who comes to mind that is not a good person in our community!

Everyone is doing their best, and I know it!

In the year 2018 we came far, but we have planned so much more:

We want to expand the forum,

We want to finally bring out our own website,

We want community events,

I bet there are things that I even forget right now, the heck, I am winging this right now :D

Anyway.

Thank you! Thank you everyone.

And I am sure I can speak for the whole staff when I say:

I / We wish you the very best and a wonderful year 2019!

happy-new-year-colorful-fireworks-over-city-animated-gif.gif

EVERYONE!

The year 2018 is gone now, we will miss you. LONG LIVE 2018!

Welcome 2019, may it be great!

“Immortality is not an eternity of looking back and regretting all the things you could have done; as an alicorn your past will always be finite, your future infinite. Mathematically, you could even say you will always have your entire life ahead of you.”

- Princess Celestia of Equestria (Sharing the Night - Fimfiction - Chapter 2)

• Nethiri

Set the Label from Aktuell to Informativ / Wichtig
  • Pierre

Added the Label Aktuell
  • Pierre

Removed the Label Informativ / Wichtig
  • Dennis

Set the Label from Aktuell to Veraltet
  • Linkai

Closed the thread.
  • Linkai

Closed the thread.